ComCenter provides professional business image services at an affordable cost.
The Virtual Office client enjoys a prestigious business address, live telephone answering, voice mail, private meeting rooms, administrative assistance, and much more. The Virtual Office enables Small Businesses to work without a full time office and save rent. You can avoid long term leases and expensive operating costs and big personal guarantees. You pay for what you need, when you need it.
Who Can Use a Virtual Office?
- Home businesses desiring a strong professional image.
- Corporate business officers who are in transition.
- Retirees who are ready for a new challenge.
- Small businesses who want to eliminate office overhead.
- Attorneys, Mediators, and Court Reporters for depositions and mediation.
- Entrepreneurs who disdain the conventional office tradition.
- Sales and mobile professionals who “are on the move.”
- Remote businesses opening a “satellite office” in Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida.
|A La Carte||Virtual 65||Virtual 82||Virtual 200|
Open Your Virtual Office!
|Mail Service||Phone and Answering Service||Value Package|
|Flexibility & Options to customize your plan||Just getting started||Your calls answered by our Live Professionals||Our Most Popular Full Service Virtual Office|
|Mailbox service with Professional Mail Address|
|Mail and Package handling|
|Coffee Service from 8:30am to 5:00pm|
|Furnished Lobby & Live reception|
|Live Custom Telephone Answering|
|Day office and Meeting Room Use||$25/hr to $40/hr||4 hours|
|Private Phone Number with Voicemail box|